Vertical – Horizontal – Vessel & Tank cleaning
Confined space cleaning is preceded by a Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment and a clear method statement.
All confined space entry works have a Safety Officer assigned as well as a confined space supervisor that determines compliance during the work.
Tank and silo cleaning work could include the following:
- Above ground horizontal and vertical tanks containing HFO, Acid, Diesel, LRP etc.
- Reactor cleaning
- Silo cleaning containing HEF/Matrix, cement dust, ball shot, sandblasting sand etc.
The benefits of using Rapid to clean storage tanks, vessels and silos are:
- Highly skilled and trained personnel using site specific equipment;
- Legal waste disposal;
- Consistent air monitoring;
- Compliance to confined space entry procedures.